Intellectual property law is complex and rapidly evolving. In fact, since February 8, 2017, the Supreme Court decided one patent case, granted certiorari in five other patent cases, and is reviewing twelve more pending patent petitions.
The ABA Intellectual Property Committee’s live roundtable will take place on March 24, 2017 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST. Donald Cox, Of Counsel with the intellectual property law firm Volpe and Koenig P.C., will join other distinguished IP thought leaders to review and discuss the patent cases listed below and opine on their potential impact.
• Samsung v. Apple (design patent damages)
• SCA Hygiene Products v. First Quality Baby Products (laches)
• Life Technologies v. Promega (extra territorial induced infringement under 35 U.S.C. 271(f)(1))
• TC Heartland LLC v. Kraft Food Brands Group LLC (venue)
• Impression Products, Inc. v. Lexmark International, Inc. (patent exhaustion and restraints on downstream uses)
To register, please click here.